WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Invite Budding Architects To Design And Build Their Own Model Home With This Hands-On STEM/STEAM Kit
Kids will love using these pre-cut cardboard pieces and 3D-printed connectors to design and construct their own midcentury modern ranch, urban row house, plane, car...or anything else they can imagine! Spur creativity and problem-solving, and unleash their imaginations!
- Real World STEM/STEAM Design Challenge: This hands-on kit invites kids to experiment with form, function, creativity, and deductive thinking as they design and build their own model of a house. It's a blend of science, technology, engineering, and art in one fun activity!
- Dismantle The Model And Make Another Masterpiece! Once kids finish their home, they can keep on building! Invite them to make a new model out of the same pieces, painting or coloring them and recombining them in different ways. They can easily use scrap cardboard to add on to their creations. The reusable 3D-printed connectors are designed to fit most single-ply cardboard boxes.
- Invented By Teen Siblings: An amazing brother-sister team founded their own business creating building kits that feature reusable 3D-printed connectors and pre-cut cardboard.
- Award-Winning Kits: These engaging building kits have won multiple accolades, including the McGraw Hill Award for Best Educational Product at the NICEE National Convention Expo (June 2018).
- Eco-Friendly: These kits encourage kids to reuse their own scrap cardboard and turn it into cool creations!
Give kids the materials to design and build their own model of a modern home, and let their imaginations run wild!
- 37 connectors
- 42 cardboard pieces (one side white)
- 4 crayons
Grades: Grades 4 and up