3Dux - The Birdhouse
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $3.33. No fees.Learn more
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Kids Can Design And Build Their Own Birdhouse With This Hands-On STEM/STEAM Kit
Kids will love using these pre-cut cardboard pieces and 3D-printed connectors to decorate and construct their own birdhouses. (Toy bird included.) Spur creativity and problem-solving, and unleash their imaginations!
- Real World STEM/STEAM Design Challenge: Kids learn geometry and express creativity as they decorate and build their own birdhouses. It's a blend of science, technology, engineering, and art in one fun activity!
- A Great Party Favor! Making and decorating birdhouses is a fun kids' party activity, and a great take-home gift.
- Combine With Other Building Kits: Kids can take apart their birdhouses and use the pieces to add on to other 3Dux building kits, or add their own scrap cardboard to their creations. The reusable 3D-printed connectors are designed to fit most single-ply cardboard boxes.
- Invented By Teen Siblings: An amazing brother-sister team founded their own business creating these 3Dux building kits that have won numerous accolades, including the McGraw Hill Award for Best Educational Product at the NICEE National Convention Expo (June 2018).
Give kids the materials to decorate and build their own birdhouse, and let their imaginations run wild!
- 13 connectors
- 14 cardboard pieces (one side white)
Grades: Grades 4-8