2- And 3-Dimensional Shapes Cards
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4. No fees.Learn more
Practice Flat And Solid Shapes With Interactive Card Games
Teach flat and solid shapes with these cards that define vocabulary (vertices, faces, symmetry, etc.), show real-life examples of shapes, and contain clues so students can try to guess the shape being described.
- Great For Demonstration Or Practice: Enhance your math lessons by using these cards in a pocket chart to introduce and review vocabulary and real-life examples of two- and three-dimensional shapes. Then let students practice with the cards at their desks.
- Explore All Aspects Of Shapes: These cards include pictures and names of 2-D and 3-D shapes, vocabulary related to shapes (sides, vertices, faces, symmetry), and examples of real-life objects that represent the shapes. Fun riddle cards invite students to guess the shape.
- Use Them With Our 6" Dice: The cards fit nicely in our jumbo foam dice with pockets (166069, sold separately) for lively geometry practice games.
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, these cards are designed to stand up to classroom use.
Turn geometry into a game with these colorful cards for exploring 2-D and 3-D shapes.
- 29 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover and answer cards)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
For ages 5 and up