2- And 3-Dimensional Shapes Cards
Promotion Price: $9.59
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $4. No fees.Learn more
Practice Flat And Solid Shapes With Interactive Card Games
Teach flat and solid shapes with these cards that define vocabulary (vertices, faces, symmetry, etc.), show real-life examples of shapes, and contain clues so students can try to guess the shape being described.
- Great For Demonstration Or Practice: Enhance your math lessons by using these cards in a pocket chart to introduce and review vocabulary and real-life examples of two- and three-dimensional shapes. Then let students practice with the cards at their desks.
- Explore All Aspects Of Shapes: These cards include pictures and names of 2-D and 3-D shapes, vocabulary related to shapes (sides, vertices, faces, symmetry), and examples of real-life objects that represent the shapes. Fun riddle cards invite students to guess the shape.
- Use Them With Our 6" Dice: The cards fit nicely in our jumbo foam dice with pockets (166069, sold separately) for lively geometry practice games.
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, these cards are designed to stand up to classroom use.
Turn geometry into a game with these colorful cards for exploring 2-D and 3-D shapes.
In the U.S alone, nearly 30% of educational standards are overhauled, revised or edited each year. Tracking these changes demands the full-time expertise and we have the tool to manage those standards, so you can trust us as the leader in standards alignment. Correlations are made for all State, National, and Common Core Standards. In addition, we have Head Start standards for early childhood. And most recently, we’ve added both National STEM Standards and Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).Learn More
Pay in 3 easy payments.
Your satisfaction is our priority.
- 29 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover and answer cards)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 1 zip-top storage bag
- Shapes included: square, rectangle, circle, triangle, rhombus, trapezoid, hexagon, pentagon, oval, octagon, sphere, cone, cube, pyramid, and cylinder
For ages 5 and up