2- And 3-Dimensional Shapes Cards And 6" Cubes
Pay with 3 monthly payments of just $8.66. No fees.Learn more
Liven Up Math Practice With Big Foam Dice And Shape Cards
Slip the cards into the sleeves on each side of the quiet, durable foam cubes to create jumbo dice for interactive math practice. Some cards teach shape vocabulary (vertices, faces, symmetry, etc.), some show real-life examples of shapes, and some contain clues so students can try to guess which shape is being described.
- Extra-Large For Small Hands: These soft 6" cubes are easy for kids to handle...and they don't get lost like regular dice.
- Quiet Foam Covered With Durable Nylon: The light foam interior makes these dice nice and quiet, while the sleek black nylon covering makes them durable for classroom use.
- Play Dice Games Or Card Games: Slip the cards into the clear acetate sleeves on each side of the cubes to play interactive shape games. Or take the cards out and use them by themselves to review shape vocabulary and real-life examples of two- and three-dimensional shapes.
- Explore All Aspects Of Shapes: These cards include pictures and names of 2-D and 3-D shapes, vocabulary related to shapes (sides, vertices, faces, symmetry), and examples of real-life objects that represent the shapes. Fun riddle cards invite students to guess the shape.
- Laminated For Durability: Made of sturdy cardstock and laminated, these cards are designed to stand up to heavy-duty classroom use.
Jumbo foam dice with colorful 2-D and 3-D shape cards turn geometry review into a game!
- 2 nylon-covered foam cubes
- Size: 6" each
- 29 double-sided, laminated cards (including cover and answer cards)
- Size: 5" by 5" each
- 2 zip-top storage bags (1 for cubes, 1 for cards)
For ages 5 and up