Kids Can Decorate Their Own Crowns With An Earth-Friendly Message
Kids can decorate their very own crowns to be worn on Earth Day or any day you want to promote environmental awareness. The crowns carry a great message teaching kids to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Teach Earth-Friendliness: Kids learn about reusing, reducing, and recycling as they decorate their own be kind to the Earth crowns.
- Everyday Is Earth Day: These crowns can be used on Earth Day as a great class activity, and also on any day you want to promote an Earth friendly awareness.
- Combines With Other Earth-Friendly Products: Use these crowns with other items that promote Earth-consciousness, like our Be Kind To The Earth or Go Green product lines.
- 24 Durable Crowns Outfit A Whole Class: These crowns with the unique shape are made of thick paper so they will last as kids wear them around school. Plus, 24 crowns gives you enough for a whole class!
- Get Kids Thinking: These crowns encourage kids to become aware of and engaged in Earth-friendly thinking. As they decorate the unusually designed crowns, theyll read the great message about reducing, reusing, and recycling. An art and science activity in one!
Increase students awareness of how to be kind to the Earth with these Ready-To-Decorate crowns.
- 24 crowns
- Size: 22" by 5" each, flat