WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years of age.
Teach Students About The Rewards Of Community Service With This Kids Care and Share Craft Project
Wooden flowers hand-decorated and assembled by your students are sure to brighten their recipientsA day. TheyA re a great way to thank community members for their service or to let patients at hospitals or nursing homes know that they are being thought of. The Guide includes a reproducible card to decorate, too. Students enjoy a fun craft project and learn about the rewards of giving back to the community.
As a bonus, a portion of the proceeds from the purchase of the kit goes to AlexA s Lemonade Stand Foundation, an organization dedicated to raising money and awareness to fight childhood cancer. Proudly display the Kids Care and Share magnet on your whiteboard and have students wear the matching stickers to celebrate your participation in this worthwhile cause.
- 12 stand-alone wooden flowers
- Size: 4½" by 6½" each
- 12 packs of multicolored sequins
- 12 sets of colored markers, 4 colors per set
- 1 Kids Care and Share whiteboard magnet
- 12 Kids Care and Share student stickers
- 12 Kids Care and Share stickers to place on the gift cards
- Really Good Instructional Guide with reproducible parent letter and certificate of participation