Due to year-end inventory, orders will not ship between Dec. 3-11, 2013. We will resume shipping on December 12th.
Words Are CATegorical® Parts of Speech Book Series Set
This best-selling Brian Cleary series offers a child-friendly introduction to parts of speech. With a simple, silly rhyme and wild cartoon scenarios of animal characters in action, these picture books show and tell the meaning of the various parts of speech. The text, with the part of speech highlighted in color, is illustrated with bright, farcical pictures. Offering a lighthearted look at language, each title ends with an open-ended picture search game that encourages readers to apply what they've learned.
Identify and use various parts of speechand punctuation properly.
- Quirky Jerky Extra Perky More About Adjectives Book
- Lazily Crazily Just A Bit Nasally More About Adverbs Book
- Slide And Slurp Scratch And Burp More About Adverbs Book
- A Lime A Mime A Pool Of Slime More About Nouns Book
- Stop And Go Yes And NO What Is An Antonym Book
- How Much Can A Bare Bear Bear What Homonyms And Homphones Book
- Pitch And Throw Grasp And Know Soft Cover Book
- I And You And Don't Forget Who What Is A Pronoun
- Dearly Nearly Insincerely What Is An Adverb
- Under Over By The Clover Book
- A Mink A Fink A Skating Rink
- To Root To Toot To Parachute
- Hairy Scary Ordinary Book
- Grades 2 to 4
- 13 softcover books
Size: 7" x 9"
32 pages each
Reviewed by 1 Customers