All standard packages are shipped UPS or through the USPS (at the discretion of the company). Some of our products require additional time and/or charges, please see item descriptions for detail. Priority Shipping NOT available on products that require additional shipping time or changes. In the unlikely event that one or more of your items is back-ordered, the bulk of your order will arrive within 7-10 business days of receipt of the order (and the rest of the items will follow as soon as they are available).
Priority Express: Guaranteed delivery of in-stock items in 3 business days. Please add $15.00 to standard shipping and include your street address. UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box. Express delivery is not available for U.S. orders shipping outside the continental U.S., or for items that require additional shipping time and/or charges. Please refer to item descriptions for details. For orders over $150, add an additional 10% to the order total, including the standard shipping charge.
Outside Contiguous U.S. Orders: For orders under $200 shipped to U.S. addresses outside the Continental U.S. (i.e. HI, AK, PR, GM) please add $15.00 to the standard shipping and processing. For orders over $200, please call.
International Orders: All orders shipped outside of the U.S. (except APO and FPO addresses) must pay with a VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card. Please click here to contact us for shipping and processing fees.
Track your Order
We do offer tracking for all orders on our web site. All customers who have placed their orders online will be issued tracking numbers via e-mail to check the status of their orders, don't forget to supply your e-mail address when you are ordering so we can supply the tracking information. If you have placed your order over the phone, you may track your order on our website by using the order number that was supplied to you by one of our representatives at the end of your order.
Please Click Here for easy tracking information or call our customer service department directly at 1-877-867-1920, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST), Monday through Friday for information about your order.
How much is shipping and processing and when can I expect my order?
All standard packages are shipped UPS or through the USPS (at the discretion of the company). Some of our products require additional shipping time and/or charges, please see their description for details. In the unlikely event that one or more of your items is back-ordered, the bulk of your order will arrive within 7-10 business days of receipt of your order and the rest of the items will follow as soon as they are available).
Truck/Freight Delivery Policies, Options & Charges
All orders with a Truck Icon and/or in some cases large multi-box orders may need to ship via truck. Truck orders are not eligible for expedited shipping and should allow for extra time in arriving to your destination. Below is some important information to keep in mind if your order is shipping via truck. If you have any questions or concerns please call Customer Service at 877-867-1920:
- Someone must be present to sign for and receive your shipment (Note: In many cases trucking companies will call prior to arriving)
- Count all of the boxes prior to signing delivery receipt – If count is off; note that on the receipt prior to signing. Then call our Customer Service team at 877-867-1920 for further assistance.
- If the packages arrive with evident damage you can either: Refuse the shipment or accept the shipment but note the damage on the receipt prior to signing. Then call our Customer Service team at 877-867-1920 for further assistance
- Be prepared to unload your delivery from the truck and bring it inside. Truck delivery is not inside delivery and many include heavy or odd sized boxes. If you will need help, it is always best to arrange for it in advance.
- Special Delivery Truck/Freight Options available (You will need one or more of these services if you cannot unload your delivery yourself, do not have a loading dock for truck deliveries or need special handling into the building):
- Lift Gate Delivery – In most cases truck deliveries need to be unloaded via a loading dock for the boxes to be taken off the truck. For buildings that do not have a loading dock a Lift Gate is required to lower the packages off the truck. Once the packages are off the truck and on the ground you are responsible for getting them inside the building. A Lift Gate surcharge of $79 will be added to your order.
- Inside Delivery – Inside delivery is a service that can be provided in which your delivery will be brought inside the threshold (doorway) of your building. This is not in room delivery or set up and removal of packages. In some cases a Lift Gate charge will be added if a loading dock is not available in addition to the Inside Delivery surcharge of $49 that will be added to your order.
- White Glove Delivery - Is a full service delivery that can include: Delivery into the building and specific room, complete set up and placement of product and removal of all packaging. White Glove delivery is a separate quote and additional charges will be determined by your needs.
- For further questions on any of these services or White Glove Delivery quote please contact our Customer Service Team 877-867-1920