| || |
About Really Good Stuff
Since we opened our doors in 1992, Really Good Stuff has been premier providers of educational products that help teachers make a difference in children's lives. Our exclusive collection of fun and creative teaching tools for today's classroom makes us unique! Many of our quality products start with ideas shared from classrooms around the country. We are a multi-channel marketer with catalogs and a website that teachers love to shop!
How To Apply
To apply for employment at Really Good Stuff, Inc. please fill out the Online Job Application.
Please send resume and salary requirements to the following:
Human Resources at email@example.com
Really Good Stuff, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
448 Pepper Street
Monroe, CT 06468
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Really Good Stuff is looking to add enthusiastic, professional, and goal-oriented inside account managers to our sales team. Account managers will help grow sales by contacting and developing new educational customers in while maintaining relationships with their current customers. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Outbound phone sales (telesales) building a book of business within a defined public sector territory
- Utilize proven sales methods to prospect and identify new buying opportunities
- Develop growth plans for existing customers
- Learn and understand the value of our products in the education market, specifically preK-8
- Overachieve daily activity expectations and metrics
- Strive to meet and exceed designated monthly sales goals
- Prepare quotes and bids as necessary
- 1+ years of sales or customer service experience
- High energy, self motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious, goal-oriented, and success driven
- Proven success in cold calling and building relationships over the phone is preferred
- Experience selling instructional classroom material is desired but not mandatory
- Recent college graduates or former teachers with interest in sales are also encouraged to apply.