Join the Conversation! Visit the Really Good Teachers Forum!

Forgot Your Display Name Or Password?

X
OR
Reset Your Password Or Request Display Name

X

A Really Good Stuff® Community

Join Our 1,078 Members Engaging In 346 Posts

Home Forums Technology What are your favorite apps for teaching/organizing?

Profile photo of Brandi Jordan

What are your favorite apps for teaching/organizing?

Posted by Brandi Jordan
Updated 9 months ago by millie
  • Follow:
    Share:
to share this thread via email.
  • Profile photo of Brandi Jordan
    Brandi Jordan
    Teaching since: 1996
    Pennsylvania
  • August 5, 2016 at 5:13 am

Do you have a favorite app for teaching or organizing student work? Maybe there’s one that you use to share data with parents? Share your favorite apps below!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Classroom Teacher
    Elementary School
    New York
  • August 17, 2016 at 9:05 am

“Confer” app is a must!! The app lets you pre-load your roster and has different academic categories. You can pre-load comments for each unit so that when you are conferencing with a student, all you have to do is tap the comment you want. It also allows you to group students and upload student work. It’s an easy way to keep all student assessment records for parent teacher conferences too!

Report this post
  • Classroom Teacher
    Elementary School
    Virginia
  • August 26, 2016 at 8:11 pm

Live Binders is a great way to consolidate curriculum you want to share with students. Parents can access it too for ways to help augment helping at home. The coolest part is that you can create ePortfolios to compile student work in a digital format. It’s a great way to preserve and share accomplishments. I also have used Remind.com to communicate with parents via text. It is a double-blind platform that allows me to send out mass reminders without giving out my phone number. This year I may try Bloomz, which looks similar.

Report this post
to share this article.
  • really Good Stuff Community
  • Weekly Recap

© 2017 Really Good Stuff, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Preference Center